- They voted to keep the Supernova name, 5 to 3
- Regional preferences:
- Lake Zurich
We need a "lawyer" at each tournament run to respectfully discuss with the judge any scoring issues. Also responsible for the mission tracker and working with the rest of the team to make tradeoffs. Needed 2 team members so there is a backup.
- Joey and Patrick
- Michael and Andrew
- Paul, Alex and Andrew (related to program access)
- Nate and Michael
Robot Schedule - work out the steps for completion and when they need to be complete, with enough time lef at the end for optimization and practice before regional tournament. Assume 2 meetings per week starting 9/4.
- Danny and Trevor
- Joey: Bios
- ?: Technical
- ?: Project
- Nate, Michael, Andrew, Paul and Danny
- The team liked solving all missions last year and then optimizing for points. They think they can move quicker to multi-missions from the beginning now by doing more up-front thinking about the implements and what missions can be combined.
- Helper charts might be useful, like wheel rotations vs. degrees robot rotation (single wheel turns).
- Test all missions on at least 2 robots. If they do not behave the same, find out why so that we may learn and also to make the missions more robust.